Saturday, February 23, 2008

Farewell, Espon Stylus Color II

It's time to say goodbye to my good ol' Epson Stylus Color II, after 10 years!

This was my first ink jet color printer; I bought it for the exam of "Calcolo Numerico", and it wasn't quite cheap at that time.

The color printing is quite ugly, especially when comparing it to the quality of today color printers, but at that time, that was the only thing I could afford.

The printer was quite slow, and the paper was continuously jamming.

I had kept this printer in my office for "quick" prints, instead of using the network printer that was not very near.

However, now the sheets are not loaded very well any more, the ink cartridges are harder to find (and very expensive), so I can't see any more reason to keep it.

But it's kind of sad getting rid of my first ink jet printer... ;-)

No comments: